Monday, October 09, 2006

The Home Stretch

Day 24 complete. I have only 5 more days to go. Would it be cheating if on day 30, I made a huge mashup of the best apps I've written? Personally, I'd love that. Maybe I'll save that for next month, but let me know what you think.

Download today's application here - it's a ton of fun...

As for what's after this, I'll need at least a month to put something together, but it's obvious that the demand is there. Stay tuned!

New Mods!
Modded Jedi Console
Modded Jedi Window Dock

3 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do i use this could someone give me detailed instructions

 
At 10/10/2006 3:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

1) plug in PC
2) turn on PC
3) log into PC
4) browse to http://www.anappaday.com
5) download ZIP
6) unzip ZIP
7) execute application

 
At 10/10/2006 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot:

6.1 Goto Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and check you have .Net Framework 2.0 already installed.

6.2 If not, goto http://snipurl.com/whon (offical MS website) and download/install it ...

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home