Saturday, October 14, 2006

29 Apps In 29 Days

I've made it this far - tomorrow is day 30. I have a CRAZY busy schedule tomorrow. It's my son's birthday party, and we're going to a local theme park afterwards, so I believe I'll be starting the coding session from the car on the way home to make the midnight start deadline. WOAH - Am I crazy? Yep.

Keep this blog on your reader for more to come - tomorrow is NOT the end of the Jedi. I'll probably have a good week or so downtime, and won't go back into an app a day (although my challenge to the world still stands). The IRC channel is alive and well for all you coders. I'll leave the links up. Expect much bigger and better things to come.

Cheers

3 Comments:

At 10/14/2006 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you definately are crazy, but I myself would like to thank you for putting your time and effort into this, and hope to see more in the future

 
At 10/14/2006 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats mate, I didn't think you could do it but I've been very impressed. Well done.

 
At 11/08/2007 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

work on teh graffiti one a little more.. i like that one!! make the wall bigger or something.. maybe zooming capapbilities

 

Post a Comment

<< Home